Ba.App.Sc (Physiotherapy) University of Sydney
Member of Australian Physiotherapy Assoc.
Dance Medicine Australia
Pilates Institute of Australasia
Anthony Ruggeri established Leichhardt Physiotherapy Clinic in 1993, getting results for over 25 years and has a constant commitment to offering a total rehabilitation service for all. Treatments services for:
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Sports injuries
- Neck and back care
- Work and motor vehicle injuries
- Fit For Work Programs
- Pilates and Clinical Pilates
- Orthotics & Lower limb biomechanics
Sports Physio coverage for over 25 years for local and representative soccer, rugby union and rugby league teams, also for National Free Styles (NAS) martial arts and South Pacific Judo Championships tournaments.
Also offered are the following programs that are prepared, conducted, supervised and carried out by Anthony Ruggeri, who is WorkCover approved and accredited physiotherapist.
Hydrotherapy (Aquatic Physiotherapy):
- Individual aquatic physiotherapy programs at a local indoor heated pool and public aquatic centres.
Fit for Work Gym Program/Personal Training for rehabilitation :
- Conducted at the local gym for injury and return to work programs
- Personal training sessions are provided by physiotherapist
- Accredited Pilates Instructor and Clinical Pilates Physiotherapist
- Core strengthening programs (spinal, shoulder and pelvic girdles)
- Upper and lower limb strengthening programs
- Conducted within Leichhardt Physiotherapy Clinic’s fully equipped pilates studio.